Aksia has been recognized by Pensions & Investments Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management in 2016

*Rankings determined by Best Companies Group. Participating firms were ranked against others of similar size. Employee responses make up 75% of the score, with the employer responses making up the remaining 25%.